We know how important it is to be covered by a watch warranty which is why every Pre-Owned Watch we sell comes with a 12-month warranty (unless stated otherwise on sales invoice).
This warranty is supplementary to any remaining warranty from the corresponding brand manufacturer.
Under Prestigious Jeweller’s warranty, should your watch cease to function correctly or should it exhibit mechanical/manufacturing defects caused through no fault of your own - we will repair it as quickly as possible in house with our appointed watch maker or an approved watch mender.
If the watch is still under manufacturer warranty when defects arise, we can also send the watch for repairs to the manufacturer directly on your behalf.
When claiming against the warranty, the watch must either be delivered in person or sent via post to our boutique, Prestigious Jewellers, located in the heart of the city centre of Leeds (we always recommend insured postage for your safety and peace of mind).
If the watch you purchased from us has expired warranty/warranties, we will still happily extend our repair services by providing a quote first.
Please note the following points are exclusions to the Prestigious Jewellers warranty:
- General Wear & Tear of the timepiece (including wear & tear of the watch strap)
- Damages caused by accidents or mishandling (includes damages to any component of the watch)
- Water damage caused by water exposure that is not consistent with the brand manufacturer guidelines
- Theft or loss of the watch
- Any aftermarket modifications made to your timepiece (either internally or externally) will automatically nullify any warranty associated with the sale of the timepiece
Please note: For Brand Manufacturer Warranty guidelines please refer to corresponding brand manufacturer terms & conditions.