Before you apply, please note that you will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £10,000 per annum), unless you are retired and receiving - a private/company pension or in receipt of disability allowance.
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs, or bankruptcies.
Our Payment Options
Interest-free credit for orders up to £250-750 over 3 months. 18.9% APR on all orders above £1500, offering 12, 24, 36, 48, and 60 month options.
A representative example would be:
- 18.9% fixed rate of interest over 24 months.
- Total order value = £1600.
- 10% deposit = £160.
- Total amount of credit = £1440.
- Duration = 24 months.
- Representative APR = 18.9% ( FIXED)
- Interest fixed rate charged = £275.99.
- 24 monthly payments of = £71.50.
- Total amount payable = £1875.99.
If you choose to proceed with your purchase using our finance options, please note that the deposit will be collected separately if you have passed the lending criteria. The deposit can be paid via Bank Transfer or via Debit/Credit Card. American Express is accepted, but additional charges may apply. "Finance is provided by our finance service partner Duologi, which is a trading name of Specialist Lending Ltd." Please note that the interest free product is not regulated.
Any late or missed repayments may have serious consequences and your credit rating may be affected which could make it more difficult to obtain credit in the future. Offered subject to status and successful credit assessment.
Duologi is a trading name of Specialist Lending Ltd. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 10664999) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 774712). For more information, please visit www.Duologi.com/faq or www.Duologi.com.
On the rare occasion that we do receive a complaint, we take it very seriously. If you are unhappy with any aspect of the goods you purchased with us, you may contact us in any way you prefer. Our contact details are as follows:
Phone: 0113 244 5001
We are authorised and regulated by the FCA, with a Financial Conduct Authority register number 971960.
Prestigious Jewellers Ltd acts as a credit broker and not a lender, offering credit products provided by a Specialist Lending Limited (trading as Duologi).
If you have any questions, please call our customer service team on 0113 244 5001.